A lot of knowledge is gained by us from our direct and honest conversation with local residents.
We pride ourselves on listening and maintaining a meaningful and constructive dialogue with the local community through the planning, construction and handover stages of our projects. It is this open communication that ensures that our projects are delivered on time and without unnecessary disturbance and misunderstandings.
Living next door to a construction site can be stressful and we appreciate you may have concerns about living nearby a construction site. Please be assured that we try to take great care to minimise noise and inconvenience to neighbours, and we publish weekly construction updates to let you know how we are progressing. These updates will always include the main contractor’s project manager contact details and those of the directors at Danehurst.
“..we appreciated the professionalism shown by you guys and also the personal nature of your approach and we wish you both and the project well for the future.. “
Neighbour of Podium, Middle Hill
- We only appoint contractors who have signed up to the Considerate Constructors Scheme.
- Accommodation is professionally managed by trained and experienced staff who are on-site 24/7/365 to monitor students’ conduct.
- In the event of an incident, local residents can report it to the on-site management team using a dedicated 24 hour phone line. The incident will be monitored through to conclusion and the outcome reported.
- Regular communication of work progress. In particular, we wish to advise you well in advance of any noisy work so you can plan around this.
- The sites are always manned with 24/7 security and CCTV is installed during the works.
“As the developers, you have both created a good working relationship with the neighbours and after some very early teething problems, a good dialogue was established. You provided your email addresses and mobile telephone contact details and you both responded quickly to any queries we raised. Also, as a developer you are a little different in that you are very approachable and hands on and to your credit, you deliver on the promises you made to us neighbours in that what you have said you will do, you do!”
Neighbour of The Pad